Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In my forest of cute...

I came across these fun and amazing items today and wanted to share. I'm absolutely in love with the work that missmonster has posted on DeviantArt and you'll notice that most of what's here is hers. You can check out more of her amazing work here:

http://missmonster.deviantart.com/

If I had the cash on hand I'd buy each and every one of these things. I am a HUGE collector of things that are cute or have some amazing personality to them. All the below classify.

Tentatiger

tentatiger


Werewolf
werewolf

Yeti Guys

yeti guy set

Feed Meh Please

feed meh please

I want to cuddle with these at night!

Cute-thulu
I want to cuddle with these at night!

cute-thulhu

Brimly the Drofliw

brimly the drofliw

And by far the most amazing thing I've ever seen! My b-day is coming up soon...anyone want to get this amazing rug for me?